Wholemeal Chocolate Nutella Cookies … felt like snug cookies. Something secure and comforting about them. The idea of course came from developing a comforting bite which felt ‘snug’ … thanks to this fabulous Snugg iphone cover I received in the mail the other day.
I love the Snugg line of products. They spell quality and durability which is what I look for in anything I would pick. I have been using the Snugg iPad cover for a while now, and I love it to bits. The iPad is ‘safer’ in the kitchen than ever before, and stands beautifully while I dash back and forth! Similarly, the iPhone case spells quality. In addition, this premium case sports some fantastic features.
– Reduces Cell Phone Radiation (SAR) by 92% and Hot Spot Radiation (EFI) by 90%!
– Ultra Thin, Lightweight, Sleek Design.
– Durable and Impact Resistant.
With the word snugg in mind I marched ahead with a cookie idea. I attempted to snuggly fit in some Nutella into the heart of my cookie. At the end of my experiment, wasn’t too sure if the Nutella taste came through, but the cookies were a hit alright!
Soft cake like cookies, ‘no longer tiny’ hands sneaking them away from the cookie jar one after another. They seemed to hit the right spot with the kids. With a nice deep chocolate flavour, you could barely tell that these were whole grain cookies!
Maybe it’s the recent almost 100% switchover to healthier eating & whole grains, a sign of evolving tastes. Or maybe that chocolate and wholegrain are good ‘companions’, I have had loads of luck of late. I barely ever use plain flour anymore, unless it’s a special birthday cake, or maybe partly in bread. I’ve had a patch of good luck with 100% wholewheat bread too, so I ain’t complaining!
Don’t miss a post
Also find me on The Rabid Baker, The Times of India
Latest posts by Deeba @ PAB (see all)
- Baking | Sweet Potato Pound Cake with salted butter caramel sauce #autumn #wholefood #comfortfood - 2015/10/04
- No Bake Dessert | Dark Chocolate Cream with Coffee Panna Cotta #dessertinglasses #glutenfree - 2015/09/22
- Chef Talk |20th anniversary celebrations at TK’S Oriental Grill, Hyatt Regency, Delhi – a ‘behind the scenes’ with Chef Rohilla - 2015/09/19