Baking| Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies … one bowl brownies!

“There is no chocolate anonymous because no one wants to quit.”
Anonymous

Double Chocolate Fudge BrowniesTheres been plenty of good chocolate stuff that’s been popping up across the blogosphere. Its just a matter of time and I get seriously tempted. Even if I resolve to stay away, the no longer ‘forever on a diet’ teen craves something chocolate. These Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies were a result of her last craving … {and there have been a few more}. Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies

Double Chocolate Fudge BrowniesI was inspired by two wonderful food bloggers from two different continents. Tamara from Croatia who blogs at Bite My Cake posted scrumptious brownies. Then pretty soon after, Alli, the English lass from New Zealand @ Pease Pudding served up these, her post inspiring me to take endless pictures too!Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies ... one bowl browniesEventually baked decadent fudgy brownies as the feed in my inbox was getting increasingly delicious. I first succumbed to virtual chocolate craving, and was soon energised into brownie baking, but the lack of time and energy had me improvise and make life simpler. Simple enough … one bowl = less washing …  and mixing by hand!Double Chocolate Fudge BrowniesDouble Chocolate Fudge BrowniesMr PAB is not a brownie lover. I think that’s because brownies were the only thing I could back seven years ago and he had had an overdose of them. I was constantly baking the only recipe I knew … and then the blog bug bit me!Double Chocolate Fudge BrowniesPraise from him for these brownies made me stand up and take notice. I don’t have a sweet tooth so barely ever indulge in sweet desserts. More often than never I depend on feedback unless of course something has coffee in it, in which case I could happily gobble it up and declare my own verdict!Double Chocolate Fudge BrowniesHmmm … one bite, then another and soon the square was gone. These were wonderful indeed. Chocolaty, fudgy, chocolaty, fudgy … decadent and very indulgent brownies! I would have added chopped walnuts but was out of them. These 20 squares disappeared very fast.Double Chocolate Fudge BrowniesFun to make, quick too with minimum washing up, these must be the fastest brownies and one of the most delicious bites I have made! {I have to admit I made another very yummy flourless batch soon after … but then thats another story!}

Just got a mail from PaperblogpaperblogWe’ve really been enjoying your posts and their excellent, quality
content. We have selected you as the ‘Blogger of the Day’.
” Thank you!!

Comments

1. foodwanderings says:

Hola long time. Miss Deeba You are a mistress of desserts my friend and it amazes me. You produce such decadent concoctions you must make many happy! Missing you. yours truly, Shulie

2. Your brownies look absolutely wonderful – exactly as I like them. I also love that they’re a one bowl job. Beautiful photos – I always struggle to make brownies look pretty as they’re so brown, but you’ve succeeded!

3. I love a one bowl brownie mix and these do look so decadent! Congrats on the well deserved Blogger Of The Day award!!! :)

4. i love these kind of one bowl recipes…and if those are the results.. it makes the recipes even more of a keeper.. and your photographs are just so beautiful..

5. The look heavenly. I just want to reach in a lick the bowl.

6. Fudgy brownies are the best and yours look rather promising! A gorgeous treat.

7. Brownies are something which makes me go weak on my knees.I can resist temptation for other desserts but not brownies!!Gonna check out those two posts too after this for more brownie haven!!Pics are gorgeous(as usual!!!).Hugs.

8. I can never get too much of chocolate and it could be dessert everyday!
    Your brownies look utterly gorgeous and very fudgy, must be moist and buttery as well with the oil and butter. Drool, drool!! Waiting for the flourless ones!

9. Your photos make me wanna take a bit of them. Oh, it’s just so hard to be on a chocolate diet!

10. I am craving chocolate everyday. Love the simplicity of these brownies. You did a great job with the pictures also. :)

11. hey Deeba, these are simple and look super delicious

12. I’m going to try this for sure and treat my hubby, cos he loves brownies!!!

13. Rochelle says:

I cant wait to try this kind of dessert..Love chocolate brownies..Thanks for sharing

14. If it is dessert ..it should be chocolate … this is my favorite quote … so that makes it a dessert after my own heart !

• Hi Rekha, Those pops are a great idea. For some reason I am unable to leave a comment. The link doesn’t respond. Bookmarked to make them soon.

15. Kavitha says:

Hi! At which point do i add in the olive oil? It does not say so in the recipe. TQ!

16. these look so gorgeous. i may dust out the weight scales just to make them!

17. Oooh congrats on being Blogger of the Day! But only one day? You deserve it everyday! Everything you bake makes me want to head straight into the kitchen and make it myself. And these brownies are no different – my boys love brownies and are always begging me to make them. Yours look, as usual, perfect! xo

18. yumm ! these brownies look extremely delish & perfect for the chocolate lover in me :D

19. Born27 says:

This is yummy but healthy recipe. Can’t wait to try this out.

20. Carmen says:

Yummy! I love brownies! Thanks for posting the recipe and the procedure.. Now I can do this at home.

21. Looks yummy! I’m always on the lookout for great sweets. The last one I found was this one http://bit.ly/Jb358s

22. And now I have a deep craving for these brownies!

23. Oh wow. These look absolutely delicious! I haven’t made brownies for such a long time! I should try it out again!

24. Rochelle Harrison says:

Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe. I love chocolate fudge brownies.

25. wow,yummy and colorful…
    chennaiflowerplaza.com

26. And these brownies are no different – my boys love brownies and are always begging me to make them.

27. I made your brownies. After they were cooled I put some raw chocolate chip cookie dough(without the eggs) on top and then swirled melted semi sweet chocolate on top. Too die for!

• Thanks for taking the time to write back Liz. I love the idea of a raw cookie dough sans eggs on top for the special effect! Must try that the next time.

28. Ruchi - http://ruchisimplyfood.blogspot.com says:

I loved this one bowl idea… and made it with Lindt Peanut Butter Truffles last evening – it’s all gone today :)! Such a great recipe…. thanks for sharing1

29. bambu says:

I can resist temptation for other desserts but not brownies!!Ummmm..yummy..

30. Rochelle says:

Thanks for the tips how to make this kind of cake..I love it..Keep on sharing some recipe..

31. Jennie says:

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome web site!

32. The quote is great! I’m in chocolate heaven right now. Loving your recipe and as always your photos are phenomenal. Thanks for sharing the chocolate love with us:)

33. Yummy kind of dessert..I want to try it now…Thanks for some tips on how to do this ..Keep on sharing delicious recipe..

34. Made me want to grab my monitor and eat the brownies. Too bad, I can’t. :( But I can always make some so thanks for the recipe! Yay! Brownies days are coming!

35. Heidi19 says:

Wow! what a mouth watering recipe you have here. I love chocolate brownies. That is why i’m so excited to try this. Thanks for sharing your recipe.

36. Nice recipe. I love a simple brownie recipe which is easy for the kids :)
    I also like the below brownie recipe.

Thanks for sharing,
    Jane

37. Shital says:

Hi Deeba, My first time around here and I absolutely bowled over! You are so talented. Admire your passion. I am just a beginner and am overwhelmed by your blog! I am sure I will be coming here often now. Was wondering if I can use a substitute for vanilla sugar?

38. You make all these desserts and don’t have a sweet tooth?? :O Wow.

Brownies are the best, absolutely no going wrong with them :)

39. Mansi Singh says:

Hi Deeba
    The recipe doesn”t ask for baking powder. Has it been omitted or can the recipe do with out it?
    Thanks

• Hi Mansi, I normally don’t use baking powder in brownies to keep them fudgy. I do sometimes use baking powder if I am making a gluten free version. Hope this helps.

Trackbacks

1. […] Chip Brownie Double Deckers – Technicolor Kitchen Orange Mocha Brownies – Daydreamer Desserts Double Fudge Chocolate Brownies – Passionate About Baking Espresso Fudge Brownies – Elana’s […]