Comments

1. Nachiketa says:

Deeba…Love the determination you have about Macs… I would have given up long back…

1 failed cake due to an oven conking off had me in tears….Football is an incredible game… So make Football Cake for MAN-U Fan, Karan

The macs look lovely and the green goes so well with your theme..
    You can throw the failed macs in my direction aswell… would love to savour them, feet or no feet :)

You're really an inspiration…..

Cheers to many more Macs,
    The Variable, Crazy Over Desserts – Nachiketa
    Catch me on facebook @ Crazy Over Desserts

2. Didnt have time to participate in the event, but ur macs look fab! You said it failed. Still, I'm sure it looked good and tasted even better. Love matcha!

3. Rosa's Yummy Yums says:

Splendis macarons and shots!

4. Aparna says:

Ok, I don't think I can sit any longer after seein all this. I'll be there next month, and that's apromise I'll keep! :)

By the way, if it'll make Man Friday happier, I'll send you some of my failures, shall I? ;-D

5. Happy Cook says:

I tried with Macha and it failed so i didn't make them again.
    Hats off to you for trying and atleast you posted them. I love the painitn you have done on the shells.

6. marv woodhouse says:

I have never tasted matcha does it taste like tea?

I love the idea of griding mac into the filling, it must be very rich! …rather like a double chocolate muffin … have you invented the "double mac" mac ?!

7. From the Mac Queen to the Perseverance Queen: your macs, feetless or footed are always beautiful! So sorry about no happy feet but you always find the most intriguing flavors and the most beautiful decoration. So glad you decided to post these beauties! Love you, hon!

8. Winnie says:

Lovely!

9. Bellini Valli says:

I would have given up on macarons on my first attempt Deeba so I just continue to admire all your gorgeous creations. Happy Earth Day!

10. ButterYum says:

Absolutely lovely. I need to give these little guys a try sometime (I keep saying that).

ButterYum

11. What a clever spot of recycling Deeba! The colours are gorgeous even if they weren't quite what you were after. I think they look very cute. Welldone, I always admire your perseverance.

12. bunkycooks says:

The pictures and the macarons are so pretty! I love the greens to go with your theme! I wish I could take on another challenge (the macs!), but am afraid I would go totally insane!

13. Asha @ FSK says:

Deeba, your determination is inspiring.. I have no takers (not even Man Friday) for even properly done Macs (hub got too sick of my experiments and has firmed banned it..lol)

Love the green hues.. so earthy and perfect!

14. Bonnie says:

The color os your macs is so pretty. I love that you ground the failed macs for filling.

15. Lazaro Cooks! says:

Great well-written post. Seems like we're kindred spirits. As both our blog are eco-friendly. Have a wonderful day.

16. Beautiful macarons. I've never tried matcha but hope to soon. I didn't know about Mactweets and was thrilled that you shared the info for me to bookmark. Thanks!

17. The colors are great for Earth Day! Great macs and pics! Way to go!

18. Kitchen Butterfly says:

OMW – you milled the macs and used them in cream??????????? Amazing!!!!!!!! Superb, well done. I love Matcha too for the same reasons – the colour, the vibrant colour. The feet will come Deeba, maybe its the heat?????

19. Mesothelioma says:

Great macarons. I've never seen any made this way. Nice to see some variation.

20. Gera @ SweetsFoodsBlog says:

Macarons and matcha a delicious idea with gorgeous photos as always Deeba!

All the best,

Gera

21. Gorgeous pictures and the macarons look scrumptious. I have to give matcha flavour a try soon.

22. Barbara Bakes says:

How frustrating to have feet one month and then the next month nothing but frustration. I love that your man Friday likes to take the no-feet macs home. They really do taste delicious with feet or no feet.

Once again your post is stunningly beautiful with or without perfect feet!

23. sarah (Catch A Cub In Its Den) says:

matcha buttercream filling? yes please! wonderful photos.

24. Chocoparis says:

What a wonderful theme you chose to create these beautiful macarons. The colours and photographs are exquisite!

25. Lorraine @NotQuiteNigella says:

Hehe it may sound weird in and of itself but "Phwaor Deeba, nice feet! ;) ". Gorgeous and so, so appropriate for Earth Day darling! :D

26. Sreelu says:

Deeba, first time at your blog, blown away by your recipes and photographs. Macaroons look so apt for earthday !!

27. Mardi @eatlivetravelwrite says:

Haha I am laughing at Lorraine's "Phwoar" (such an Aussie expression!!) but she's right – nice feet after all that and a GREAT use for the failed macs – must remember that next time!!! I love how supportive MacTweets has been for me and you know, just when you think you can't attempt any more and have them fail, someone will tweet and say "how are the feet Mardi" and off I will go to try all over again! Thanks for being one of my inspirations in the kitchen! xoxo

28. Joanne says:

I would probably be the worst macaron baker because I'm of the camp that says, if it tastes good then who cares how it looks! And these sound like they taste amazing, even if they don't quite have the feet that you were going for.

29. Rambling Tart says:

Wow, Deeba! You deserve a medal for sticking with it through EIGHT batches! You're amazing. :-) I LOVE the color of the tea! So vivid and bright! :-)

30. lisaiscooking says:

I love the color from the matcha! You picked a great theme and did an amazing job of recycling!

31. i fell in love with all things matcha when i went to tokyo. these look perfect.

32. Megan says:

I've never tried matcha flavored anything but these are perfect for Earth Day. Beautiful as always!

33. These are so lovely! I like the presentation in the photos! I think I should give this a try.

34. juliana says:

great idea for this month «holliday»!
    i love mactweets, looking foward to the next challenge

35. WizzyTheStick says:

What a lovely idea to do these in celebration of Earth Day:-)

36. Sarah, Maison Cupcake says:

They look pretty feet-y to me. You know I know where you're coming from after my shenanigans getting feet. Since I switched sugars I've not have a problem so I don't know why it grows wrong for you.

Nevertheless, these look beautiful and thanks for telling me about Earth Day, I've not heard much about it over here as we're all obsessed with volcanos and our general election at the moment!!!

((hugs!))

37. Sarah says:

very very impressive, both the macaroons and the artistic photography.